OUR HISTORY GOES BACK TO THE 1940S
The founders of the company were craftsmen who set up an association in May 1948. Throughout all these years we have followed cooperative principles that serve as important guidelines. Despite the passage of time, changing economic realities change and difficulties, we continue to work as a labour cooperative. We have established a solid position in the manufacturing section both in Poland and in the international arena.
Initially our assortment included laboratory equipment and measuring and control equipment.
We had laboratory scales, weights, vacuum pumps, homogenizers and laboratory and laboratory centrifuges for sale. Over the years, we have specialised in centrifuge manufacturing.
Until 1994, we were operating under the name “Mechanika Precyzyjna” but to make our brand recognisable worldwide, we changed our name to MPW MED. INSTRUMENTS. Therefore, the share of exports in total sales is high.
The company logo is a well-known industrial design both at home and abroad. For seventy years since the foundation of our company we have been taking care of its steady growth. We have built and expanded manufacturing halls and office space. We have trained the staff and replaced the machines. We have developed more and more sophisticated products and expanded the plant with new specialised equipment. In other words, we have been consistently exploiting the potential that allows us to be where we are today. Tradition obliges.